Glass Rooms, Sunrooms
One of the easiest ways to rejuvenate your home is by adding one of our glass rooms or sunrooms. Among the many benefits of owning a glass room or sunroom is making the most of the outdoors while eliminating many of the discomforts such as direct sunlight, inclement weather, and insects. Therefore, you’ll spend more time in your new glass room than in any other room in your home. Whether you make it your personal paradise or your family’s retreat, it’s a place to relax, exercise, entertain, or soothe away stress while enjoying the natural environment surrounding you.
We can build our glass rooms and sunrooms as a free-standing structure for a poolside cabana or an entertainment room separate from your home.
Superior Quality and Energy Efficient
Our products are not only custom designed and manufactured for your specifications, but independently certified to exceed all national building codes. We design glass rooms for superior use in all climates. In addition, we adhere to the most rigorous standards for safety, energy efficiency, and environmental friendliness.
Glass Room Features
- High-performance tempered safety glass with Superior performance for comfort control throughout the seasons. 4X stronger than conventional glass, with UV shields to protect against interior solar damage. Double-pane insulated glass.
- Roofshield coating Prevents UV degradation and scratch damage.
- Maintenance-free hideaway screen Stretch and puncture resistant. Rolls up and away for hidden storage, producing crystal clear views through sunroom windows.
- Glass transom provides floor-to-ceiling views. Solid kick panel available.
- Heavy-duty sliding door that’s secure & weatherproof.
- Self-sealing exclusive Thermal Wall System provides weather and insect barrier.
- Interlocking thermal insulated roof system Exclusive roof construction provides 100% seam coverage, providing unequaled strength and 100% thermal protection for weather resistance and interior comfort control. Includes an integrated gutter system.
Insulated aluminum panels are clearly becoming the builder’s material of choice for screen enclosures, patio covers, and carport construction.
The 3″ INSULATED PANEL ROOF SYSTEMS expanded polystyrene foam core is equivalent in insulation value to 10 inches of hardwood or 48 inches of brick!
Strength and Durability
Inside and out, we build insulated panels to last. In addition, a moisture- and mildew-resistant core is factory-bonded between two heavy-duty aluminum skins. As a result, a roof that is strong enough to walk on and walls that will stand the test of time.
* All glass rooms come with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty!
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote :
Custom Builder specializing in Patio Covers, Screen Enclosures, Pool Enclosures, Carport Covers, Pergolas, Sun Rooms
and more to meet all of your exterior needs.
Houston, Tomball, Katy, Cypress, Conroe, Spring, Kingwood, Sugar Land, Pearland, Atascocita, Humble, Magnolia, Montgomery, League City, Clear Lake, Friendswood, Missouri City, Richmond, Stafford, The Woodlands, Webster, The Heights, Cinco Ranch, Sienna Plantation, La Porte, Pasadena, Fresno, Deer Park, Baytown and More.
Serving: The Greater Houston area and following counties:
Brazoria County, Matagorda County, Fort Bend County, Harris County, Galveston County, Chambers County, Liberty County, Waller County, Montgomery County, Wharton County